In the Hindu Temple
What I saw: I saw golden colour statues, colourful walls and
What I heard: I heard songs from the speakers
What I smelt: I smelt fresh air but I also smelt incense
What I felt: I felt calm and stable.
What I tasted:I didn't taste anything
In the Chinese temple
What I saw: Many Red and green colours, Chinese vases, many fire, they were burning incense and special paper, i saw many dragon statues
I heard: Bells, drums
What I smelt: I smelt incense and smoke for burning paper
What I felt: I felt quite noisy, and felt hard to breathe because of all that smoke and incense
What I tasted:I didn't taste anything
In the Mosque
What I saw: Almost everything was white, saw people washing, bowing to towers or kneeling down
What I heard: I heard people singing on the top of the towers
What I smelt: I smelt fresh air but nothing else
what I felt: I felt clear and stable plain
What I tasted:I didn't taste any thing
Common Values
They all had something to worship to, the colours were all beautiful, they all had statues of what they were worshiping
No comments:
Post a Comment