Monday, February 7, 2011

Dominant Learning Profile (DLP)

I learn best when I am relaxed and non- stressed. I sometimes daydream so I learn better when I only am thinking of studying. I am not a auditory learner so seeing people doing examples and I am really bad at auditory learning. I want to sit in the back so I feel quite free. If I am hot I feel stressed so I like to sit in the right back corner with the air conditioner coming to me.

I need to be relaxed and be not thinking of anything. I need to be more creative. I like to sit at the back on the window side because i am a left eye (not wall because I feel that I am kept in a box). So I can feel free and clear my mind.
The strategies that will help me may be looking at the example and working with a intimate. I like to tap or lean, because I am a kinaesthetic learner, but it may disturb the others so I am not sure if this will disturb the others.

I would like my teacher to know that I like to work with a friend mostly and I like to work freely and not feel like if I am trapped in a room. I like to sit in the right back corner because I can hear and see with my left eye. I do not sit in the back to play and even if I do play I play after when I finished my work. I am a left eyed and left eared person and I would like to be on the back. So I would like my teacher to know that I like to sit at the back right or left

No comments:

Post a Comment