I would call the story 'The Black Raffle' because the black box was for doing a raffle and sometimes black means bad or unlucky. The raffle was a very unlucky thing because if you got chosen, you'd have to be killed by getting rocks on your head.
I thought he was going to kill the girl because he said "let's finish it quickly and the mood was quiet and it felt like reading the Hunger Games, the tributes. The
I felt quite dissapointed, but also quite curious about what was happening
I thought it was just a normal story with normal storyline.
I didn't understand what it meant but when I read it again I understand that they were throwing stones at them which meant they were killing her for a sacrifice for the gods to wish them luck
I think it was quite right because they through a stone in her head and I felt quite nervous
I would have need a better explanation about the black box and the raffle
He wanted to make me confused so I would get more interested in it
No title was like a confused me because the title sometimes tell the story, but no author information didn't really matter much
The no ending was quite curious, what will happen to the girl
The mystery paper made me scared, it was like being chose to go to a death camp
The part with the black box concerned me a bit, I don't know why, but it freaked me out
No comments:
Post a Comment